Please note that all these terms have been deemed to have been accepted when any customer of SABR Pty Ltd places an order.
These terms and conditions may only be altered in writing by a Director of SABR Pty Ltd.
1. Pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. All Pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD) excluding GST.
3. All goods are subject to a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
4. Products sold via this website are only for shipment within Australia. Customers outside of Australia can purchase products by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then provide you with applicable pricing and shipping charges for your location.
5. All goods remain the property of SABR Pty Ltd until full payment is received.
6. SABR Pty Ltd’s payment terms are cash before delivery only - credit accounts will be considered upon application.
7. For customers with a credit account, failure to adhere to the terms of the account may result in the retraction of credit facilities.
8. For customers paying by Credit Card there will be a surcharge of 5%. Visa and MasterCard only are accepted.
9. All Credit Card payments are received and processed directly via a Secure SSL connection with ANZ Bank. SABR DOES NOT RECEIVE OR RETAIN ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
10. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Victoria, Australia and waives without limitation any claim or objection based on absence of jurisdiction or inconvenient forum.
1. No Refund is applicable for goods incorrectly purchased or where a customer changes their mind after an order is processed.
2. All Products carry descriptions and where appropriate technical details. If a purchaser requires further information then this should be obtained prior to placing an order. For further details on products please e-mail email@example.com with the product you require information on.
3. If Proof of Delivery is confirmed then ownership of the goods is with the customer.
4. If the goods have not been shipped to the customer, alterations may be accepted to an order (that is not a custom product). Additional charges may be required.
1. Hardware products come under manufacturers warranty. These warranties include "Dead on Arrival" situations which are all back to base for repair.
2. Dead on Arrival product does not constitute a situation where a refund can be given. Ownership of the goods is with the customer on delivery, repairs are made subject to specific conditions appropriate to the particular Hardware manufacturer.
3. All goods encompassed by warranty return are subject to damage inspection which may preclude any warranty claim.
4. Warranty does not cover any damage caused by incorrect use of the product, (e.g. liquid damage).
5. Goods returned for warranty repairs that are not faulty will be considered a chargeable repair and a minimum half hours labour plus freight will be charged.
6. If a product is returned for repair and you decline to go ahead with the repair, a quote fee may be charged to cover the cost of inspecting/testing the product.
7. Many manufacturers have some exceptions to their standard warranty, (e.g. Power supplies and cables). Please note that we provide the 'manufacturers' warranty only, and therefore cannot pass on warranty where it is not covered by the manufacturer.
1. We will use our best endeavours to supply you with the product you have ordered from us. On occasion however, we may accidentally supply you with an incorrect product that you have not ordered. If this occurs, we will supply you with the correct product ordered by you once the incorrect product has been returned to us in accordance with the returns guidelines set out below.
1. All orders from us on our site will be delivered by independent courier companies. These couriers will use their best endeavours to supply you with the product you have ordered from us.
2. On occasion however, goods are lost by the courier in transit to you. If after 7 days from your purchase date your order has not been delivered , you will need to contact us immediately.
3. We will immediately thereafter commence an "official consignment note trace" with the courier company concerned.
4. If after 10 days from the date of your notification to us the goods cannot be located, we will supply you with a replacement product ordered by you.
1. The authorisation required for a return will be an official SABR Pty Ltd authorisation number. This number can be obtained by contacting us by e-mail.
2. When you contact us, we will provide you with the official authorisation number and the appropriate delivery return address (subject to reasons for return).
3. The cost of the freight associated with the return will be your responsibility. We will not accept any returns to any delivery address other than the delivery address specified by us. This will be advised when you contact us.
4. It is essential that all goods returned to us as an authorised return are in exactly the same brand new condition that they were sent to you. This includes the original packaging of the product.
1. Freight is payable on all products except where agreed in writing with SABR Pty Ltd.
2. The Minimum freight and handling charge is $10 ex GST, increasing dependant on weight and delivery Post Code.
3. Freight is payable on all orders, including back orders, unless otherwise stated in writing by SABR Pty Ltd.